Ha! good one, Ly!
Let's not forget, though, a high percentage of us know who Sean Combs is. I
couldn't tell you one of his songs, his name changes were a differentiator.

Makes me think of something -- still another possibility could be the
naming of major releases. Like Android does, for instance. "MXNet Alien",
for instance for 2.0 (alien just being an example since my home PC is an
Alienware). No one else is doing that and it doesnt make me think of
something uncomfortable like "M-X-Net" does by itself.