On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Emilian Bold:

> My guess is that an explicit list is better than something vague.

You think this is vague? It seems very explicit and all encompassing:

"NetBeans: any source code, object code, patch, tool, sample, graphic,
specification, manual, documentation, or any other material."

Plus, maybe instead of referring to the netbeans.org domain, we should add
at the end "that is currently under Oracle's control".

I.e., the point is that Oracle is giving up control of everything related
to NetBeans -- the description above covers 'everything' in the terms used
right now in the OCA.

I'm sure that if, instead of the above [or something similar to it], if we
were going to make an explicit list, we'll leave something out, i.e., we'll
forget about something and then have problems later. The above, on the
other hand, encompasses everything.

Gj