OK, the IPMC vote has been up since Friday, i.e., on the incubator@general
mailing list.

There’s a question there re a legal issue that we need to answer.

Aside from that, what can we do to get the missing binding +1 (since we
have two of those from our mentors and need at least three in total)?

Anyone someone can ping re this — also note we have 5 mentors of which 2
are actually active (and wonderfully helpful thank you Bertrand and Ate).
Should something be done about this?

Many thanks and a good week to everyone,

Gj