On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 at 10:30 Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
wrote:

> I think LICENSE being slightly different (better actually, right?) in
> the source tarball is perfectly fine if there's a rational reason for
> it - you just need to reassure people that it's not a mistake.

Thanks.  Yes it's better - to clarify I meant aiming towards checking in
and tracking history in git of the version in the full source bundle.
Something for a later discussion anyway.

> For that you just need to be able to answer such questions with "have
> a look at http://netbeans.apache.org/release-management.html"; instead
> of re-explaining every time.

Definitely one to add to the list of initial pages we were discussing the
other day then! ;-)

Thanks and best wishes,

Neil
--