I think there is nothing wrong with this additional tag. It makes sense.

The 9.0 tag has been created and uploaded to the GitHub repository.

On 10/12/2018 11:22 AM, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 20:07:45 +0200
Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID> wrote:

Just bear in mind that we're new to all this. Can you tone down your
exasperation and try to bear that in mind?
Sorry, but I have repeatedly brought up this issue.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d31294f296a99d7379ca4ca78a8a5ec33bd12f6a7e365b2e67182a05@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1c3a1af37c49baeb1e29664999f826d298316fa3eaa97656ac46d1cf@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

I think we should definitely revisit this, if it's causing problems
and confusion, we could start a new thread to discuss this.
I have... It feel on deaf ears
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2aedd00af7ae24b8b4c23f62afeacbaeeb9ea22145252b1d2638df3c@%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

That was a simple request for a duplicate tag... Can you see where the
frustration comes from ~6 months of trying to correct tags. I can make
another to discuss the tagging. I feel we have covered this several
times already though....

Also, can you join this mailing list, right now I have to moderate
each mail you send, and I'm not always on-line, so sometimes it's
going to be even more exasperating to you, to see your messages not
appearing here.
I have repeatedly... I get emails which means I should be subscribed. I
will subscribe again. No clue how I am getting list posts without being
subscribed :)

I have been removed in the past automatically due to bounced emails.
Though that does not happen on other lists. Occasionally I get a warning
usually from JClouds mailing list. Never from Maven, or Tomcat when I
was on Tomcat dev list.