Also what do we do when we fix an issue introduced by a still open improvement
Jira?

I use "Improves" because even if it's a bug it the continuity of an improvement, and anyway we can't add unlimited cases in the commit template (I'm sure we will find other edge cases)

Jacques

Hi,

In some cases we need to revert a commit done for a Jira after we discover it
causes an issue. We have not yet other means that using the fix word.
I suggest we put in the "Reverts" (or "Revert for" or "Reverted" as it please
you) word in the commit template for this reason.
Because it's a different thing than really fixing the initial issue reported in
the Jira but it's sill related to it

What do you think?

Jacques