On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Jacopo,
>
> I saw you answered on Confluence where I 1st asked
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+
> commit+message+template?focusedCommentId=65871637#comment-65871637
>
> Now, I understand that we need to pick a word, but why not being more
> flexible, similarly at what does GitHub https://help.github.com/articl
> es/closing-issues-via-commit-messages/ ?

It seems we agree with your first proposal of using "documented", "fixed",
"reverted" so I will update the Wiki now to reflect these changes; if the
other committers will object we will revisit this decision.

As regards the "flexibility" topic, in my opinion it will defeat the effort
of defining a template format: however I don't have further time to spend
on this topic at the moment so I will let others to continue it in this
thread and we will see what the outcome is.

Jacopo