Hi Jacopo,

What is the logical behind this? It's not the first time I ask and I'd really
like to have a clarification.

We have "Fix for" and "Documentation". Why not "Fixed" and "Documented"?

Thanks

Jacques

Le 21/09/2016 à 19:09, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
I have changed it to "Reverted" for consistency reasons.

Jacopo

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 7:01 PM, Jacques Le Roux <