Le 18/09/2016 à 17:48, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Sure let's add reverts, but can we also agree on a unified format? I still
see Jacques using present and others using past which makes the original
purpose of the unification unattainable (to automate reports).

"(to automate reports)" :-o  Are you kidding?
We know it's (or should be) the 1st word on the 1st line before the 1st
semicolon
Can't we use a regexp to parse on a token like eg "fix" for "Fixed, Fixes, Fix for". Note
that the  last is normally the "norm"
Can't we really do what GitHub is doing in a similar case:
https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages/
I already offered my help multiple times but not even got an answer about my
questions :/

Same for the parentheses around the Jira number they are superfluous. I see no
reasons to put them there but finally unwillingly did :/
We know it's only (a) number/s (in case of multiple issues separated by a white space) on the second line preceded by an "OFBIZ-" string nothing hard to parse

I also see
different levels of support for text width from different committers

I honestly thought this could help, but Jacopo disagreed
http://markmail.org/message/twr7adj7wefz4dng
Anyway I did not yet get any answer from TortoiseSvn and did not find a way to
have that automated in Eclipse commit feature (yes I commit a lot :p)
Do you have something easy to propose?

Thanks

Jacques

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 6:41 PM, Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>