I have answered you in the Wiki but quoting here for everyone's convenience:

"Jacques, for me it is a done deal!

As you suggests we could change:

   - Documentation --> Documented
   - Fix for --> Fixed

And the final list of verbs will be:

[Implemented|Improved|Fixed|Completed|Documented|Reverted]

If there are no objections (as I hope) we will finally have a template that
will be adopted by all committers (and also by Jacques)!"