Jacopo,

I saw you answered on Confluence where I 1st asked https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+commit+message+template?focusedCommentId=65871637#comment-65871637

Now, I understand that we need to pick a word, but why not being more flexible, similarly at what does GitHub https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages/ ?

I already suggested in previous threads that I could help if the process
Michael uses to create the blog monthly report needs to be adapted.
In relation, I also created in the "Wiki page for the "monthly Jira issues list"
creation in the blog" thread, without any answers so far :/

Thanks

Jacques

Hi Jacopo,

What is the logical behind this? It's not the first time I ask and I'd really
like to have a clarification.

We have "Fix for" and "Documentation". Why not "Fixed" and "Documented"?

Thanks

Jacques