Yes, you have to give to get. In this case give up the viewpoint and get
the compromise. Unfortunately, that goes for *everybody*, not just the one,
as a compromise is something everybody can live with. If only viewpoints
are brought forward, the only thing we can say is: 'we agree to disagree'.
Which is also a satisfactory outcome for that moment.

On a related subject: Jacques has asked Michael to share the procedure to
be put in a wiki page, so that the burden doesn't rely on 1 contributor.
There seem to be no response to that question.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services