I can't believe you're being so stubborn about something so minor Jacques,
it seems like very strange behavior to me.  For what it's worth as a native
English speaker, reading a commit message written in present-tense feels
very strange to me.  I'm looking at a history and reading something as
though it is current, it doesn't feel logical.

Regards
Scott

On 22 September 2016 at 19:36, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com