Hi yes, reading with interest, I agree with Jacques.
Commit messages should be Present Tense Imperative, Imperative Style.
There's plenty of links on Google as to why this is the widely adopted
industry standard.

On 22 September 2016 at 16:06, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com

--
Rupert Howell

Provolve Ltd
Front Office, Deale House, 16 Lavant Street, Petersfield, GU32 3EW, UK

t: 01730 267868 / m: 079 0968 5308
e:  ruperthow...@provolve.com
w: http://www.provolve.com