On 21/09/2016 16:32, Ramesh Reddy wrote:
Yes, I have added the github organization and starter repo for this long time
ago here https://github.com/olingo-extensions

let me know who is leading the effort with your Github userid, I will give the
commit rights to the repo.

Any specific reason to not use an ASF repository (mirrored and integrated with GitHub as others, of course)?