Am 01/08/2013 09:37 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 07/01/2013 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 01/07/2013 09:54 PM, schrieb Rob Weir:
http://www.openoffice.org/porting/mac/
So I'd recommend either keeping the page and updating it. Or
replacing it with a page that says that the Mac port is now full
integrated with our releases and then link to the download page. Or
put in a 401 redirect from that URL to the download page. ...
OK, then I prefer to use a redirect to the download area.

Sounds good. Actually, we can redirect everything under

http://www.openoffice.org/porting/mac/

to the homepage, since links on the old page include support,
screenshots, downloads... all resources directly available from the
project homepage.

Then I would like to volunteer to try this on Sunday.

Marcus