What is not serious that I plan a 72 hr vote that is normal at Apache?
We are not loner an incubator project and 72 hr are enough. The RC is
not so much different than the snapshot before.

You can vote -1 if you want but I hope that you take it serious and
don't vote simply and without any real argument. The argument that "you"
would need more time is not valid for me.

It's always interesting to see such comments in the end phase. But what
do you think did we over the past weeks?

We analyzed bugs, problems, fixed all serious ones and continue general
testing. I proposed a release schedule, proposed an update and we
continue to work hard to achieve this date. Some continuity in the
things we propose and announce is not a bad thing. If we detect serious
problems we can always take the necessary actions.

Let us concentrate on the end game ... We still have some things to do
and the polishing and completion of the release notes is one thing.

If you disagree to the proposed schedule you should have raised your
concerns a little bit earlier.

Juergen