+1 -- buildbot nightlys have been solid for some time.

Still a number of resolved showstoppers ought to be verified, if anyone is
inclined to help knock a few out:

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&namedcmd=4.0.0_release_blocker%2B%2C%20Resolved&Bugzilla_restrictlogin=on&sharer_id=251929&list_id=72815&remaction=run

But that is a QA crossing t's and dotting i's effort. The issues are fixed.

Otherwise mostly just polishing and Poodle tweaks for L10n support between
now and a final release.

Personally it's ready, let's get it out the door so we can move on to the
good stuff coming at 4.1, e.g. ia2 branch integration for full IAccessible2
support.

Juergen Schmidt wrote