On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:27 AM, Emanuele <emanuel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As asked by Kay, here it is a new thread.
>
> Unfortunately I didn't have much time to volunteer to this (and I'm not
> sure in the next period either.
> Anyway, if you see anything you want from what I did, feel free to pick
> it (I suppose I can write here it is released under AL2 license and
> everything should be fine).
>
> That said,

Thanks for the new thread and for the interesting new design.   Given
discussions about the website home page just form today, you can see there
is considerable interest in improving our landing page.

Your design incorporates some much needed creative elements! Whenever you
can communicate again is just fine. Looking forward to more of your
communication and ideas.