Hi,

I'm trying to understand a bit the way the CMS builds the site in order
to see how to put everything together.
I think I got the basics. At least I think I understood what file does
what (mostly).

I am now looking at "navtop".
If I got it right, the navtop.mdtext is parsed as markdown (and it
generates an <ul>) and the result is put into the content block in
navigator.html.
markdown generates plain html without classes and/or other attributes.

Bootstrap, on the contrary, requires to assign quite a bit of classes,
because it relies on that to apply styles and attach javascript
events/effects.
So, the question is: is there any way to apply classes to the <ul> and
<li> elements of navtop without having to use raw html?
Yeah, I could use javascript, though it would be better to have
everything in place in the html.

Best regards,
emanuele