Am 07/12/2014 03:27 PM, schrieb Emanuele:
As asked by Kay, here it is a new thread.

Unfortunately I didn't have much time to volunteer to this (and I'm not
sure in the next period either.

ah, too bad. :-(

Anyway, if you see anything you want from what I did, feel free to pick
it (I suppose I can write here it is released under AL2 license and
everything should be fine).

We could assume that the author is putting all the work done under the Apache license as he is posting here. But when writing explicitly the lincense it's much better. So, thanks for this.

That said,