Am 07/20/2014 11:58 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
Do to recent updates to the download logic

/download/other.html

still exists as an entity but its basically blank since the table no longer
renders.

ah, thanks. I've fixed this. Reason is the recent change to use the variable names as object properties.

According to our Google Analytics, this page has quite a number of

That's unforfortunately a reason why we shouldn't simply delete it.

references, including using it as a convenient way to show what languages
we have releases for -- http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html.

Should we retool this based on the new changes? Or....

...  even without js, to just provide basic information like the
native-lang name, and links over to the latest binary area for that
language on SourceForge?

Please no hard links as this is hard to maintain. We see this already with many localized webpages. ;-)

or ????

Our long term goal should be to get rid of it as it is of no use anymore with the new green download box - accept for satisfying Google search hits.

If you see somewhere links to "other.html" please change it to the main download.

Marcus