It would be better if you use the site to show it.

That said, the reason for the table is because we werent that open to
use Javascript. We would still argue that we have a <noscript> code.

Regardless if its XML, JSON or HTML or even a bash script to
autogenerate the HTML from a sqlite datasource.

On 7/23/14, Emanuele <emanuel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kay Schenk wrote:
>> Do to recent updates to the download logic
>>
>> /download/other.html
>>
>> still exists as an entity but its basically blank since the table no
>> longer
>> renders.
>>
>> According to our Google Analytics, this page has quite a number of
>> references, including using it as a convenient way to show what languages
>> we have releases for --
>> http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html.
>>

>> Should we retool this based on the new changes? Or....
>>
>> ...  even without js, to just provide basic information like the
>> native-lang name, and links over to the latest binary area for that
>> language on SourceForge?
>>
>> Example:
>> German (de)      ->
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.0/binaries/de/
>>
>> or ????
>>

> Out of curiosity: the use of javascript to build the table is because
> you prefer javascript or a plain html would be good as well?
> Because after my digging last time, I'm pretty sure (well, I mostly did
> it) that it's possible to generate the entire table during the build
> adding few subs to view.pm and using some "trick".
> For example I used a piece of JSON enclosed in kind of HTML tags that I
> then parsed and "converted" into the table.
> You can see the code at [1] it doesn't work entirely, for example the
> SDK table is not built and the version in the title is not added, but
> the rest is more or less working.
>
> Emanuele
>
> [1] https://gist.github.com/emanuele45/e7f7e73d05172da5981c

Alexandro Colorado