Do to recent updates to the download logic

/download/other.html

still exists as an entity but its basically blank since the table no longer
renders.

According to our Google Analytics, this page has quite a number of
references, including using it as a convenient way to show what languages
we have releases for -- http://www.openoffice.org/projects/native-lang.html.

Should we retool this based on the new changes? Or....

...  even without js, to just provide basic information like the
native-lang name, and links over to the latest binary area for that
language on SourceForge?

Example:
German (de)      ->
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.0/binaries/de/

or ????

MzK

"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."
                           -- George MacDonald