Marcus (OOo) wrote:
However, I don't
know why we should keep a large table with links when the whole
functionality now existing in the greeen download box.

If the approach by Emanuele yields (this is the impression I got from the Github code) a pure HTML output, not depending on JS, and can be automated, then this table is the "basic" version of the download page good for many reasons, from accessibility to people in text-only mode. I admit these are rare use cases, but this would be a "nice to have" advantage. Provided it can be automated or semi-automated at every release, otherwise we go back to the problem of manual maintenance...

Regards,
  Andrea.