Am 07/28/2014 11:05 PM, schrieb Alexandro Colorado:
Here is a sample of a sortable table (click on the header you want to sort).
http://people.apache.org/~jza/table.html

the table will get long. So, to have it sortable is a nice advantage.

The glyphicons are not set yet, hopefully later.

Some icons could help. However, to show simply a "green" and "red" color (maybe also "yellow") should do the same trick.

Marcus