On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:

> On 7/28/14, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> the table will get long. So, to have it sortable is a nice advantage.
> >
> > yes...this is a nice feature. We have to see what happens since the page
> > is mdtext now.

I have not discovered a way to incorporate page level styles into a markup
document aside our site-wide css located in css/ooo.css which is the "style
definitions" for the whole site. If someone else knows any tricks, please
let us know.

 Marcus has a blog article on localization waiting on the finalization of
the revised native-lang page. It would be nice if we could get a new
native-lang page into production soon even if it does not have graphic cues
or the sorting mechanism.