I got a dump of 250MB of ODF files from the AOO bug database, via Rob,
the ODF subset used for his recent Peach fuzzing.

There are very few examples of scripts. All of the examples I've found
to date use these XML files, which refer to these DTD files.

I have not see any other script files which do not use these XML files
and refer to these DTDs.

So, these DTDs *are* referred by one ODF producer which implements scripts.

I'll dig up the specific filenames.

Since these scripts came from the bug database, the're the 'wild west',
could be generated from anywhere.

I really wish I had a test suite of AOO QA documents which exercised the
script abilities.

I realize scripting is outside of the OASIS ODF spec. I would like to
find the AOO docs that describe their implementation of scripts.

Thanks,
Lee