Matthias Seidel wrote:
http://www.openoffice.org/social/index.html
BTW: Is someone in charge of the Twitter account?
The Twitter widget on that page throws an error:

I don't think you need access to a Twitter account to create a widget for that account: you should be able to login at https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/new/ with your Twitter account and obtain a widget for the OpenOffice account that way.

Any ideas about identi.ca?!

I do have the password for it. Identi.ca is a social network that was supposed to be an alternative to Twitter, but the Identi.ca site has not been accepting new account registrations for years. So (besides the fact that I can surely give access to others if there is interest in keeping the account operational) I think we can drop it from our social page.

Regards,
  Andrea.