Hi there,

just a small update to my little (still open!) question: copying the
jar-files listed on "Class-Path" to the same directory the OOo package
installer chose to install the jar file containing that Class-Path entry
will allow to find those jar files.

Now, if I knew upfront where the OOo package installer will put the jar,
I could copy the other jars to that directory. But looking at the
directory on Windows:

    D:\Programme\OpenOffice.org
    2.1\share\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\24.tmp_

looks as if that name could not be foreseen ("24.tmp_" looks like an
arbitrary name).

Now, how about the relative depth of that directory (on both, Windows
and Linux), would it be always on that level?
If so, then I could reformulate the Class-Path-entry to read:

    Class-Path: ../../../../../program/classes/bsf-v242-20070128.jar ../..
     /../../../program/classes/bsf-rexx-engine.jar ../../../../../program/
     classes/oorexx-uno.jar

Not looking nice, but serving its purpose (it works). But again: would
the depth of the cached package directory remain and be the same on Linux?

Or do you think that packaging everything into one jar-file would be best?

Regards,

---rony