Bonsoir Cedric,
> Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
>> That way, your functionality (a script provider for ooRexx) comes as
>> a self-contained entity (that can be deployed in one step via unopkg
>> or OOo's "Tools - Extension Manager..."), without the need to add
>> additional jars to special places (OOo's program/classes, JVM's
>> extension path).
>
> This is already implemented in the Eclipse integration: the generated
> package will include the libraries contained in your project and added
> to the project classpath. Thus you don't have to know how to do it,
> simply use File > Export Menu ;)
>
> I'll be pleased to answer questions on that topic if needed.
Thank you very much for your kind offer! Will definitely look into this
Eclipse plugin (and congratulations for having it now in the Eclipse
Central Plugin repository)!

Though it will take some time, as I would like to study the needed setup
for extension packages "by hand" and experiment with it (in order to
really understand the framework and its ramifications). Once that is in
place, I really would like to get to learn and to know your Eclipse
plugin and what it can do to help free up development and maintenance time!
:)

Regards,

---rony