Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Integrate CRUNCH into PLC4X
Von: Otto Fowler
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org

From the peanut gallery this seems like a great idea.

I would say though, that this is a nice chuck of code to bring in, without
any documentation. Which means that it would be difficult to have the
*project* support it vs. Julian.

I would suggest that there be some criteria before inclusion in the project
wrt:

   - design documentation
   - developer documentation
   - current outstanding issues ( either addressing or moving them to jira )
   - possibly some review activity, that could generate issues that either
   need to be addressed or would end up in jira

On August 23, 2019 at 11:59:19, Julian Feinauer (