Hi all,

well I sort of think renaming it to something different would be a really bad
idea (Toddy also doesn't like the idea)
And I agree that PLC4X should be true to its project statement to provide
protocol adapters for the different industrial protocols in multiple languages.
I personally hate to have these projects that sort of want to address
everything and I don't see a reason for building the next industrial monolith.

I have no objections to add sub-projects which defines a processing layer, as
long as the core remains and the other modules are options to choose from (or
not choose any)

Chris