Yeah ...

not sure this is not too much ... we should in general have this checked if
such a page would be in line with the ASF bylaws.

Chris

´╗┐Am 27.01.20, 08:21 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi,

    I think we should list the companies with a short outline like, e.g.
postgres does it here:
https://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support/europe/

    For codecentric one could write (I see no problem):
    PLC4X was initially started as an internal project at codecentric and open
soure to the ASF. Christofer Dutz, the initiatior of PLC4X helps in his daytime
job clients with the implementation of Drivers and blab la blab la

    And for us we could / would write something similar:
    The beautiful, wise, intelligent and charismatic Julian and his
blalbalblablalbal

    I think you get the point? : )

    Julian