Hi Noel,

On Monday, 2007-07-02 12:00:12 +0100, Noel Power wrote:

> Finally go a chance to apply the changes from the cws and glad to say
> these changes don't seem to affect the tests that I have :-)

Would changing the flags set in ScRange::ParseCols() and
ScRange::ParseRows() have an effect? It doesn't look like, as
source/ui/vba/vbarange.cxx doesn't test for the flags returned (I think
it should, but then again I didn't dive deeper into the code), but the
usage in the ScRange methods is wrong and other flag combinations should
be returned upon success to indicate a valid range.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Please don't send personal mail to this [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, which I use