Hi Noel,

On Tuesday, 2007-10-23 11:00:01 +0100, Noel Power wrote:

> Well, I also looked in the archives ( because I only had the last 2
> messages in my mbox ) and I noticed Niklas's comment about using
> ScRange::ParseAny in ScRangeList::Parse - this *seems* to do exactly the
> right thing ( of course additionally the address = address + ':' address
> has to be removed also ) and is a much better solution than my 'hacky'
> patch.

You were faster than me.. I also wanted to suggest to use
ScRange::ParseAny. However, care must be taken of the assignment of
USHORT nRes such that for a valid single address it must be extended to
form a bitmask of a valid range that is to be compared with nMask and
added with nResult &= nRes.

> Is is possible to make this change? are there any risks?

I don't think so. It shouldn't matter there how a single address is
converted to a range. If ScRange::ParseAny existed before the code would
probably had used it..

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412