It's end of June - time to start firming up for release. We have a number
of outstanding PRs that need votes/merge. Perhaps we try to get those all
in this week and begin code freeze next Monday (7/4)?

I think we'll have to postpone the GLV work with gremlin-python for this
release. There's just too much left to do to get that in "right". Are there
any other open issues of importance?