Hi,

on my old workhorse, Asus Sabertooth 990 FX Rel 1 with bios 1604 and 8150FX
CPU, I have occassionally failures on suspending via GUI, My desktop is KDE,
F29 and I use 'Application Dashboard -> Suspend' in which case systemd tries to
suspend the box. But sometimes box doesn't sleep at all, instead:
- it either seemingly goes to S3 (i.e. every peripheral powers of and power LED
flashes to indicate S3 state) but power supply does not cut off
- in another case, it goes to S3 but very rapidly powers back on (so that I can
hear PSU's in-rush current limiting relay to loose and close in between about a
second)

Now comes the big BUT: If I run following commands from terminal as a root:
sync && echo mem > /sys/power/state

I have not experienced ANY problems at all. For those who had, maybe test this
command compound is worth trying?

Juha