Am 06.12.19 um 23:45 schrieb Charalampos Stratakis:
I get there might be some quirks here and there, but having that done on a
stable fedora due to eclipse moving into a module so late in the release cycle
is just unacceptable. I don't know what a good solution would be here, maybe
have eclipse as a flatpak only or something, but this is clearly breaking user
experience and expectations.

To me the worst thing is that we have no way of fixing that error without user interaction because the current modularity tooling/design does not allow this.

I mean errors happen but for regular packages we can remove faulty packages by obsoleting them or bumping the epoch.

Felix