> I thought now that we're getting closer to the Fedora 11 freeze it
> would be a good time for everyone to where they're at as we move
> towards F-11/9.1.0/olpc-next.

   My biggest current question is:  When on my XO I enter 'yum
check-update' (using either the latest SoaS2 .iso or the latest
~cjb/rawhide-xo .img), it tells me that there are more than 220
packages at the rawhide repositories that are at a more recent
version level than those provided by the system on my XO.

   Why don't the SoaS/~cjb distributions contain the latest rawhide
packages ?

> The main and probably most major issues outstanding are the
> kernel/boot process - so
> kernel/initscripts/olpcrd/initscripts/upstart/rainbow collection of
> stuff.... of which I have no real idea about. Updates?
>
> The remaining issues are mostly either package deps or getting them
> into Fedora.

   If we are talking about 9.1.0, it would be nice if 'sound' and
'moving pictures' worked in F-11 on the XO.  Currently they don't.

   I agree that 'suspend' (or even power-off on 'shutdown') would
improve the usability of F-11 on the XO.

mikus