On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Oskar Sandberg wrote:

> Given the complications involved, the changes between 0.2 and 0.3 are what
> can reasonaly be asked of two developers under the given time (consider we
> also totally rewrote the clients and wrote a simulator from scratch).
>
> The question is of course why a project with such a high profile and over
> 120 thousand downloads only has two active developers working on the
> server. Obviously I don't know.

Well the question is simple but the answer isn't. I can only tell why I
haven't done anything for Freenet and the reason is that I have tried
to understand the whole system before making any modifications. Currently
I'm waiting for the 0.3 version because I don't see any reason why I
should read the source for the older version when the release is so close.

This whole thing is quite new to me and it will take some time to get used
to everything... especially getting/reading 150 emails every day takes
some time too.

--
Vesa Salento