Hi,

As some of you know, in January we had another session of usability tests
performed. As a result of those tests, I have prioritized [1] some issues
that we might want to improve in our next 10.x+ Roadmaps.

One of the entries from that list is: "Create a dedicated Logo section in
Administration".

Although we made some improvements in this area, users still struggle to
find the Logo changing area (takes more than 3 minutes). Plus there is a
lot of confusion between the Skin and ColorThemes overriding.

This is a proposal to explicitly have a Logo section inside the Themes
section of Administration
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/IdeaChangeLogo#HSolution1-1

Let me know what you think,
Caty