Hi Caty,

I see in the screenshot that it says “The default logo can be overridden (typo
in your text btw ;)) by Color Themes or at wiki or page level”.

Several questions:
* What does it mean “at wiki or page level”? How do you do that? Using a custom
skin? Using a color theme?
* Does it mean this is adding yet another way of defining the logo, which means
that we would the ability to set it in the new admin UI, in skins & in color
themes? Isn’t that too much?
* What does it mean in practice when you set it in the admin UI, i.e. where is
it materialized?