On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 4:29 PM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> Hi Caty,
>
> I see in the screenshot that it says “The default logo can be overridden
> (typo in your text btw ;)) by Color Themes or at wiki or page level”.
>
> Several questions:
> * What does it mean “at wiki or page level”? How do you do that? Using a
> custom skin? Using a color theme?
> * Does it mean this is adding yet another way of defining the logo, which
> means that we would the ability to set it in the new admin UI, in skins &
> in color themes? Isn’t that too much?
> * What does it mean in practice when you set it in the admin UI, i.e.
> where is it materialized?

Well these are the questions we need to answer from a development point of
view.
In theory it would be nice to be able to change the Skin logo using this
control. Somehow create a shortcut between this default logo and the skin
logo, or change the base skin logo from the filesystem. This way the Color
Themes will display the logo. Other ideas are welcomed.

The description is technical I know, still there are so many ways in XWiki
to change to logo and override it, that a warning is welcomed.

Thanks,
Caty