On 15/08/2013 20:20, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
A new version of DDT - D Development tools is out.
The major change is the new parser which is updated to the latest
version of D, and is much more robust than the previous one.

Full changelog/info here:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ddt-ide/z9ggxfCKR6M/3YrkjusZRfYJ

Note that Juno and Kepler versions of Eclipse are not supported if they
contain DLTK. If you wanna use Juno/Kepler, download a package without
DLTK. Supported for the latest versions of DLTK will be added in the
future.

Seems like the raw HTTP file view of Git repositories in Google Code hosting is down at the moment. This mean the update site is not accessible:
http://updates.ddt.googlecode.com/git/
-> fails with a 404 error

If you wanna use the update site in the meanwhile, you can get it as a zip from: http://updates.ddt.googlecode.com/archive/aa309c6726c8e8d7635100a34abbad51542ebc9a.zip

I've opened an issue with Google Code, as I've seen this happen several times, a bit more often than it should IMO:
http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=30947

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer