On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 17:55 +0100, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
[…]
> Hum, I didn't know it was that much of a pain to use Java 1.7 on a Mac.
> If I had known I might have delayed the DDT version requirements bump,
> but now it's too late as it's way down the road, there is a lot of 1.7
> use already.

Whilst I don't use my OS X machines that much, I do run Java 8 on
them ;-)

Of course there is a lot of Java 7 use about, Java 6 and all previous
versions are officially dead.  Anyone using anything other than Java 7
or Java 8 is practicing computing necrophilia. ;-)

[…]

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net