On Saturday, 28 December 2013 at 17:16:29 UTC, Casper Færgemand wrote:
I updated the language bindings from 0.5.5.6 to 0.5.5.7. While past experience tells me anything I say will only serve to make a fool of myself, I shall accept my fate and say that so far I have not been able to reproduce the null pointer exception. And by that I mean I am able to hit the keyboard more than once without having to hit the escape key to close the informative popup.

Great.

Well then, time for refactoring tooltips and probably get some code highlighting into them + try to examine DDoc info! :-)