On Wednesday, 18 February 2015 at 16:18:10 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
BTW I just pushed support for function template instantiation.

So lately thanks to a bit of free time there has been quite a lot of new features implemented: overloaded operators, function templates, and groundwork for class value types (they were added to the AST as a new semi-hackish kind of type, they make mapping any C++ type possible but they can't be used directly from D code yet).

Operators should make std::map usable, so I'm going to resume testing further STL types.

Just so others know, coding of Calypso continues and more of the STL is working now. Currently these C++ files can be mapped and used from a D program with Calypso:

bitset
deque
foreach
list
map
set
stack
string
vector
vstring <-- just a vector of strings, but at least using classes in combination is working.

Not all functions in these files work, but a significant portion do in most cases above. Iterators are still not working due to class value support being incomplete, but hopefully it will be working soon. Thanks to Elie for moving forward with this.

Coding continues :)

Thanks,
Kelly