I haven't been active on the newsgroups lately, so lose track of what's going on. Has anything happened?

Just now I tried to commit to the bindings project on dsource, but got an error
"POST request on '/projects/bindings/!svn/me' failed: 500 Internal Server Error"

Has it been doing this for a long time? Or is it just a temporary problem? Bindings is certainly a project that needs to be kept alive, whether here or somewhere else, but either way it needs to be possible to commit to it.

There's already a mirror of bindings on GitHub.

https://github.com/CS-svnmirror/dsource-bindings

I don't know if it would be reasonable to convert this into the live bindings repository. The name 'CS-svnmirror/dsource-bindings' implies that it's a mirror of the dsource repo - can the name be changed? Or would we need to create a new repo on GitHub to carry on where the dsource one left off?

Moreover, I haven't taken the time to get to know GitHub. I've just realised that at least it has a wiki facility. Is it structured in basically the same way as the dsource wiki?

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly. Please keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.