On 08/04/2015 03:21, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 8/04/2015 9:44 a.m., Stewart Gordon wrote:
snip
Yes, a set of bindings to eventually put into Phobos/druntime was the
aim of the WindowsAPI project from the beginning.  But unfortunately,
progress has been slow.

Instead of moving to Github, this should be done instead. Thanks to package.d
files it
shouldn't be too hard to up and replace into core.sys.windows.windows.

How would we go about committing updates to it when this is done?

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly. Please keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.